Founder & Chairman
Víctor Lopez Founder & Chairman of Kayros Group, a firm and global network that provides strategic support to senior leaders within the corporate, political and institutional sphere.
- Political Consultant & Business Communication Strategist.
- Journalist and University Professor.
- PhD Candidate in Law and Political Science and Master in Political Analysis and Corporate Counsel at the University of Barcelona.
- Postgraduate Program in Global Competitiveness Leadership at Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business.
- BA in Journalism and also in Political Science and Administration at the University Abat Oliba CEU.
- Five years President of the Georgetown University GCL Alumni Association in Spain and member of the Latin American Business Council (CEAL).
He has worked in media such as Spanish Television (TVE), in the press office of the Menendez Pelayo International University (UIMP), Think Tanks like the Foundation for Analysis and Social Studies (FAES) and The Heritage Foundation, telecommunications companies like BTS or Viettel, NGOs like the Spanish Red Cross and advising Governments and leading political campaigns in the United States, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands Antilles, Haiti…
- Revelation Consultant of the Year and Technology of the Year Applied to Politics at the 2017 Napolitan Victory Awards, considered the ‘Oscar’ of the global political consulting and communications.
- Top 100 Most Influential Political Professionals of the Year by The Washington Academy of Political Arts & Sciences (WAPAS)